IEA exam scoring services will be offered for Syracuse University courses using Scantron bubble sheets for in-person instruction on campus. To follow public health guidelines and safe social distancing practices, all exams can be submitted using the secure IEA drop-box located directly outside the Goldstein Alumni and Faculty Center. Details on where to drop-off/pick-up exams can be found here.
Please read below for updated General Information and requirements on how to Prepare Exams for Drop-off. Our complete Policies and Procedures can be found here.
- Drop off: Exams can be submitted in the IEA drop-box located outside the Goldstein Alumni and Faculty Center.
- Instructors must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform what date the exam was dropped off in the box.
- We aim to return all exam results within 24-72 hours of receiving.
- Exam results are returned through the MySlice system.
- Pick-up: Exams will be stored in secure cabinets at IEA until they can be picked up by the instructor or TA. If immediate return is necessary, please contact email@example.com to plan for pick-up.
Prepare Exams for Drop-off
- Ensure all Scantron sheets are ordered in the same direction and every sheet front-facing in the following order:
- Bundle the complete exam (control sheets, answer sheets) inside a clasped or tied envelope (to ensure sheets are secured) and clearly include the following information on the outside:
- Course Prefix, Number, and Section
- Professor Name
- Professor SYR Email
- Drop-off Person’s Name
- Drop-off Person’s SYR Email
- Date the exam is dropped off
Multiple envelopes can be used for large classes. Please indicate the number of envelopes for a single exam on the outside of the envelope (e.g., for exam forms in two separate envelopes, label “1/2” and “2/2”)
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any additional notes or information we will need while scoring the exams.