Log in to Tk20.syr.edu using your Syracuse University netID and password. Please note that Chrome and Firefox are the preferred browsers for using Tk20.
Resources are available to support faculty and staff as they learn to use the Tk20 Assessment Planning platform. Guides are available as accessible pdfs:
- Assessment Planning Training Guide for Academic Programs (*.pdf)
- Assessment Planning Training Guide for Co-Curricular Programs and Units (*.pdf)
- Assessment Planning Training Guide for Functional Units (*.pdf)
- How to Review Your Assessment and Action Plan Feedback in Tk20 (*.pdf)
Tk20 Training Videos based on these materials are available too.
The assessment and action plan worksheet, a Word template, can be used to draft assessment and action plan information, which can then be copied and pasted into Tk20. Each phase of the process is included as it appears in Tk20.
- Academic Program Assessment and Action Plan Worksheet (*.dotx)
- Co-Curricular Assessment and Action Plan Worksheet (*.dotx)
- Functional Area Assessment and Action Plan Worksheet (*.dotx)
If you have any questions about using the Assessment Planning platform or want to schedule a group or individual training session, contact the Assessment Working Team at email@example.com. We are here to help!
To learn more about the accessibility features of Watermark products, including Tk20, visit the Watermark Accessibility webpage.
If you experience an accessibility barrier using Tk20, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Issues will immediately be reported to our vendor for resolution.